360Learning permet aux équipes Formation de piloter la culture et décupler les résultats de l’entreprise grâce au Collaborative Learning. La plateforme 360Learning intègre le pouvoir du collaboratif au cœur d’un LMS moderne pour miser sur l'intelligence collective. Notre Suite de solutions répond aux besoins des équipes Formation d'aujourd'hui pour intégrer les nouveaux collaborateurs, former les équipes en mobilité et développer le leadership.
360Learning accompagne plus de 1500 clients. Depuis 2013, nous avons levé plus de 240 millions de dollars avec 300 salariés répartis entre Paris, Londres et New York.
Descriptif du poste
We’re looking for a talented ****Growth Engineer to help us build and optimize a future best-in-class B2B website. You’ll be joining our growing website squad within the Marketing team and be coached by our Website Product Manager. As our first Growth Engineer, you’ll help us to transform the website into a growth machine fully integrated in the marketing workflow.
Your main missions are:
- Understanding marketing needs and translating them into technical solutions
- Running experimentation to continuously improve marketing KPIs around acquisition, activation and revenue
- Ensuring quality of data collection for all channels to deliver accurate reports
- Benchmarking and controlling website tool stack to maintain scalability
- Owning website codebase quality to build lasting solutions
This is a unique opportunity for you to :
****Tackle multitude of technical challenges with strong business impact: Deploy an architecture to ease rapid experimentation, anticipate strong internationalization and growth in traffic, optimize the entire website for a rapid loading of content and an irreproachable visitor experience both on mobile and desktop
****Share and deploy growth engineering culture: Our team is eager to learn and to enrich its playbook. Growth engineering culture has contributed to the success of some of the greatest recent startup success. Let’s build upon it together!
****Within a 1 month, you will:
- Master the understanding of our product, our Convexity culture and our marketing user funnel
- Acquaint yourself with the different teams working along the funnel (Content, PMM, Demand Gen...)
- Discover and build skills on our website stack (Nuxt.js, Prismic CMS, Netlify) and our marketing toolstack (Marketo, Clearbit, ChiliPiper, AB Tasty…)
- Launch your first experimentation to increase our homepage conversion rate by 25%Within 3 months, you will:
- Ensure 100% of our reporting and tagging setup is accurate and usable for the rest of marketing team
- Run cross-team project to build an online community of L&D leaders with brand and content team with 50 new members each month.
****Within 6 months, you will:
- Redefine the website experiment process and the experiment roadmap with the objective of X2 website overall conversion rate.
- Consolidate the website tool stack to support team growth and new market opening.
- Run a second cross-team project to build a partner ecosystem in the digital learning industry and attract 10 new partners each month
****Within 12 months, you will:
- Evangelize the growth culture within marketing team and in company to fuel a 12 months experiment roadmap.
- Directly contribute to qualified lead generation along the funnel, thus moving from support role to active revenue contributor.
****What we offer:
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- You graduated from an engineering school, or you have a master's degree in computer science
- You have 2 years of experience as a growth engineer on a large international, multilingual site with high weekly traffic (> 50K monthly visitors)
- Ideally you’ve already got some knowledge with data tools including data tools integration (GTM, Segment) or data visualization (Datastudio, Looker) and you’re familiar with digital marketing (paid acquisition, conversion, SEO…)
- You are as interested in business problematics as you are in technical solutions
- You have empathy, benevolence and are also a great communicator, able to explain complex solutions to non-technical interlocutors
- The idea of working in a scale-up with strong performance and quality challenges stimulates you
- You have fluent English (level B2 or equivalent)
- You show enthusiasm for our culture Convexity
Process de recrutement
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Case Study to do at home
- Discovery meeting with our Website Product Manager
- Clarification meeting with our Website Engineer
- Culture-Fit meeting with our VP Marketing
- Type de contrat :CDI
- Date de début :03 janvier 2022
- Lieu :Paris, France (75016)
- Niveau d'études :Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience :> 1 an
- Télétravail total possible