Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague, Berlin and Tokyo). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.Back Market is getting even stronger as a leader of the refurbished market, and we are looking for great talents to strengthen our international Sales team.
As a key member of the European Supply Team, and reporting to our Lead Backwatch Europe, you will help develop and scale Back Market, both on the operational & the strategic side. Your role will be to use and develop tools to make our current and future merchants improve their offer to reach a defined Offer Quality, in the most efficient way.
Based in our Bordeaux Office, you will work closely with our customer care, marketing and technical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
- Manage a portfolio of seller, and own KPIs related to Sales, Quality, Adoption and Satisfaction throughout our Seller's journey
- Gain and maintain subject-matter expertise on the refurbished devices industry and players, as well as the specific needs, pain points, and aims of your Sellers
- Create, execute and iterate on strategic success plans customized to our specific business needs
- Build relationships with key seller contacts to ensure high levels of adoption and satisfaction
- Track pool performance and analyse trends using data and tools available
- Gather feedback and identify opportunities and risks in theSseller 's experience, and collaborate with immediate management and teammates on possible solutions & necessary escalations
- Work cross-functionally within Back Market to navigate critical milestones in our Seller's Journey which require additional resources (intros to leadership, Product, technical support, etc.)
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: 📅
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Sales or Consulting, ideally in a Tech and fast paced environment
- You are Tech and Data-savvy: You learn new tools quickly and you can track down new ways to streamline, gain efficiency, and automate your work
- You are eager to learn: You have a can do attitude & want to be a key player on a results-oriented team in a fast-paced work environment
- You are customer focused: You can use your strong active listening skills to dig deeper & uncover your clients' true objectives
- You are a true team player - period
- You have a high level of empathy - it is important for our Team to be seen as trustworthy and reliable both internally and externally
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish (C1 to C2 level) - Italian would be a plus but not a must
- You have experience with Salesforce, Excel and Tableau (as a plus but not a must)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- Phone call with Caroline, our Talent Acquisition Partner
- Take home Technical Test
- Interview & Language check with Leonardo Parma, one of our Backwatch Team member
- Interview with Pierre-Arnaud Gendre, our Europe Backwatch Lead
- Interview with Arnaud Berny, our Director of EU Supply
- Interview with Thibault, our CEO and co-founder
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.