Didomi est une entreprise innovante qui développe une plateforme SaaS qui permet aux entreprises de placer le consentement des clients au cœur de leur stratégie.
En rendant les consentements et préférences facilement accessibles, les entreprises gèrent les données de leurs clients de manière conforme tout en améliorant l'engagement et la confiance des utilisateurs.
Nos solutions visent à soutenir les data protection officers (CIOs, Data Protection Officers, Legal & Compliance officers) au quotidien. Nous travaillons avec des marques prestigieuses telles que Weight Watchers International, Orange, Le Bon Coin, Harrods..
Didomi est à la recherche de ses nouveaux talents afin de continuer son expansion partout dans le monde. (nous venons de lever $40M!!!)
*En savoir plus sur .
Didomi is looking for an experienced communications professional with 5 -10 years of B2B experience to join us as Head of Content Communications. They will lead the corporate communications, messaging and coherence of the marketing team, including customer and partner marketing, content strategy and creation, social media management, public, press and analyst relations, and corporate communications.
We’re looking for a driven, autonomous marketer, who can own and deliver an exceptional communications strategy (both internal & external) that will boost Didomi’s visibility & growth metrics both in Europe and the US. The function is a central, global one, with a mission to empower Sales, Marketing & Product teams in making Didomi visible in our target markets, among our target personas.
We need someone passionate about high quality, exceptional company communications across all touchpoints (PR, blog, whitepapers, social media, company comms, emailing etc). You will work in the marketing team, manage a team of 3, and report to the VP marketing. You will also frequently coordinate with product, sales, customer success and design teams to ensure top quality of strategy, planning and execution, and contribute to hitting the company’s business objectives.
- Build and execute a communications strategy that inspires and grows an audience among the SaaS community, and enhances Didomi’s brand reputation & trust
- Drive thought-leadership efforts to help establish consent & preference management as a category and our position in it.
- Manage and leverage our analyst relations program in support of this.
- Generate fresh, creative ideas to be worked into a content and social media calendar & strategy, liaising with external copywriters to support
- Produce and maintain an internal comms strategy to drive employee engagement and build the brand identity internally
- Work with field marketers to target & localize content, comms & PR strategies globally.
- Provide guidance in creating & amplifying locally relevant messages
- Lead PR strategy and agency relationship to accelerate our market position and product awareness among prospects, partners and press
- Work alongside design & product teams to create brand story & clear, consistent branding and voice across all touchpoints
- Define, set and achieve brand & creative team KPIs + objectives, alongside VP marketing
- Create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
- Lead the distribution strategy for content across social media and Didomi’s owned channels to build audiences
- Build our brand’s reputation and ensure compliance with our standards, voice, and tone
- Develop internal communications to increase engagements and create excitement about the company and brand
- Own the strategy, process and execution for crisis communications, setting up a structured and documented escalation strategy for central and local teams
- Collaborate with and manage a team as well as multiple projects (comfortable being a player-coach).