At Joko, we leverage technology to power and free up the shopping experience. Our ambition is to build a product used every day by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. A product that makes their shopping experience simpler, smoother and more rewarding.
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- Close to 1m users
- 1200+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from European investors
- 30 team members
- €4b transactions processed
- We set the bar high
- We get things done
- We care for others
- We never stop learning
- We make it fun
If you want to know more about how it is to work at Joko, check out
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing shopping experience for consumers while continuously growing their own skills and expertise.
As CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager, your main mission will be to ensure that our users receive the most engaging communications, in order to deliver value for the users and growth for Joko. You will report to the CMO. Among your responsibilities:
- Define and create targeted automations across all of our channels (email, mobile push notifications, in-app notifications) to drive activation, engagement, retention, and growth by educating our users to Joko’s key features.
- Ensure an amazing and highly personalised user experience all along the user’s lifecycle, from transactional communications to ad hoc campaigns and in-app touchpoints, while managing the overall marketing pressure.
- Continuously AB test and improve our communications, by analysing data and testing new formats in close collaboration with the rest of the Marketing team and the Data team.
- Improve conversion at each step of the funnel by analysing data and identifying opportunities to improve conversion through communications, and by working closely with the Product teams to release product improvements aimed at improving conversion.
- Work closely with the creative teams to create content that matches best CRM practices and that is consistent with our brand identity.
- Experience: You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a start-up with a consumer product.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75001)
- Possible full remote