LumApps est une start-up internationale d’origine lyonnaise qui développe depuis 2015 une plateforme d’Expérience Collaborateur en mode SaaS intégrée aux suites collaboratives de Google et Microsoft. Officiellement recommandée par Google et récompensée par le label Happy at Work en 2021, LumApps connaît une forte croissance depuis le début d’année.
Avec une équipe de plus de 250 personnes réparties dans 6 bureaux (Lyon, Paris, Londres, Austin, Tokyo), LumApps accompagne des entreprises comme Veolia, Valeo, Air Liquide, Colgate-Palmolive, The Economist, Schibsted, EA, Logitech. Pour accompagner son développement à l'international, LumApps a levé 70 millions d'euros en décembre 2019.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus...
If these values speak to you : “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, “Always be evolving,” apply to join the LumApps team!
Chief of Staff F/M
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to drive the execution of LumApps’ most important initiatives. You will report to and work closely with our CEO and the executive committee. Your responsibilities will include:
* Missions *
- Actively participate in the preparation of materials for internal communication between the CEO and the executive team and between the executive team and the LumApps teams;
- Own the OKRs process, coordinate their definition and execution, making sure all teams deliver on time (Project Management, Presales, Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Corporate Development, Human Resources, Administration);
- Get involved into cross-team projects, partnering with the various stakeholders, tracking the progress and setting a strong cadence for delivery;
- Set-up company rituals, including weekly meetings, town halls, and quarterly reviews to create communication and alignment across the team;
- Support company's scale by anticipating and solving future challenges through market best practises (org design, tools, data, process...);
- Help the CEO on board meeting preparation and key communications.
Coordinate external stakeholder relations and support strategic initiatives
- Plan and conduct administrative, financial and operational activities with the CEO;
- Coordinate the teams in the preparation of presentations made by the CEO to external stakeholders (Board, investors, media, customers, partners) by finding the right balance in the messages given and taking into account confidentiality constraints;
- Sit in on exec meetings and ensure our board is as efficient as possible. Own agenda, materials, minutes and follow-up of Investor Board meetings as well as all the meetings including our exec team. Assist our co founders in day-to-day investor relationships;
- Organize and prioritize critical issues, necessary information, and provide summary analysis to support management decision-making;
- Represent management on regular trips to our various offices: United States, Japan, United Kingdom, and France.
* Skills *
- Experienced – At least 4 years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm and / or in a cross-functional role at a high-growth startup, and / or in the investor relations team of listed Companies.
- SaaS and start-up environment knowledge
- You are a self-starter, with an entrepreneur mindset, curious and open-minded.
- You are highly analytical and likes to take decision based on data
- You are highly organized, have strong project management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- You are skilled in influencing and persuasion. You are very good in both oral and written communication with full English proficiency.
* Perks *
You’ll join a talented team committed to doing amazing things. Being part of the team means working together to achieve the same goal. We will always appreciate people able to say what they mean and do what they say. And we can guarantee that you’ll always be evolving. We offer a pleasant environment and opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Tassin-La-Demi-Lune, France (69160)