Monk is an AI company delivering state of the art computer vision solutions for the automotive, insurance and mobility markets.
Our technology addresses every stage of the vehicle lifecycle from finished vehicle to carsharing, insurance, marketing and recycling.
Monk has raised €2.1M, from Iris Capital and has won multiple awards in autotech and insurtech.
We have a strong R&D footprint as 3/4 of the team is dedicated to AI and Computer vision R&D efforts to build state of the art AI powered inspection solutions.
Les Echos :
Les Echos Capital Finance :
From the school of Polytechnique Paris :
Station F :
You will join Monk’s Front end team bringing together skills in Machine learning, Deep learining and software engineering alongside our Tech Lead Front and (Natalie Rouvière) and the two front-end developpers. As a Front-end developper your main tasks will be:
- Develop significant parts of our user interface
- Work on mobile projects with interest for native features like recent cameras
- Participate in the development of open-source SDKs for the use of our AI solutions
- Implement compelling and usable components for a developers audience
- Contribute actively to our GitHub repository
- Own features and complex front end missions
- Bring your experience and tools to make our job easy
- Write clear documentation for developers
Git, Jira, Docusaurus
Jest, CircleCi, GitHub Actions
API Rest, Auth0
- Mutual fund 50% paid by Monk
- Possibility to work remotely
- Restaurant tickets with Swile and sport via Gymlib
- Fair and competitive compensation + BSPCE
- The premises are at Agoranov and Platform 58: the ecosystem is top notch and super dynamic.
- Hybrid work environment: possibility of being in full remote or working in the office
- The team is young and ambitious (Profiles: X, CentraleSupélec, ESSEC, UTC) and supported by AI references (professor at l'X in AI, PhD ENS etc.)
- At least 1 years of experience as a React front-end developer
- Fluent in english and french
Soft Skills :
- You are a team player, and you have very good communication skills.
- You are very organised and rigorous in your work.
- You are proactive and autonomous.
- You like challenges on different levels
- Fit interview
- Technical Interview
- Technical test
- Cofounder interview
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Start Date:01 December 2021
- Location:Paris, France (75013)
- Salary:between 50000€ and 60000€ / year