Nomad is looking for an Operations Manager to help in our mission to make buying homes in EMEA ridiculously easy. While we can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. We’re building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
Our founding team consists of operational, engineering, and real estate professionals from Uber, Addepar, UberEats, PeerStreet and Guy Hoquet. We are also ex-Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Gilt, General Assembly and Jump. We are a Series A company with rockstar investors including Comcast Ventures, Partech, Abstract Ventures, Precursor Ventures, WndrCo, and Class 5 Global.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing company right at the start of the adventure! We have seen great success and received tremendous feedback from customers since our initial launch in Dubai last year and more recently in Paris. We can’t wait to have you onboard to keep crushing it!
Descriptif du poste
At Nomad You Will 🛠️
- Onboard real estate partner brokerages into Nomad system
- Own real estate partner relationship and ensure high NPS scores from them
- Develop processes to optimize the workflow and efficiency of Nomad Advisors
- Be involved in defining the performance management system and cadence
- Use data to inform decision making for increasing conversion of clients and improving their journey with Nomad
- Enhance the Nomad customer experience by localizing the communication tools used
- Partner with Product, Marketing, and Management teams to drive continuous innovation and launch new services and tools
- As we are a dynamic and early stage start-up, be ready to get involved in all key aspects of our growth including going on house visits, handling clients but also helping defining our strategy and our approach with launching new services!
What We Look For 🔍
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in strategy, operations, or project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
- Bias toward action and ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments