PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This is better than a long description…
Within the Growth team based in Paris, your mission is to help improve Payfit’s inbound acquisition across 4 countries in order to fuel our Sales team with new opportunities, with a particular focus on paid acquisition channels.
As a Growth Marketing Intern you will have several areas of focus:
• Take charge of our paid acquisition and activation for the French market or International Market (budget ≥4 million euros/year)
• Analyze and optimise the performance of our paid acquisition campaigns via Excel and Looker, our business intelligence tool, and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Develop new tools or funnels to increase our number of customers.
• Explore new online paid acquisition channels in all countries to increase PayFit's brand awareness and lead generation performance.
• Run your own conversion rate optimisation experiences from end-to-end
• Help build, maintain, and optimize our tools and processes.
• you are fluent in French and English.
• you want to learn Growth next to talented and experienced team members
• you have an affinity for numbers : creating complex spreadsheets models is something you love
• you have solid analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven expertise in problem solving.
• you have excellent project management skills.
• you are organized, structured, and you are not afraid of trying new ways of doing things.
What we offer ❤️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview with Gaëtan from the Growth team (30 min)
3️⃣ Business case study offsite (1h30)
4️⃣ Video interview with Gaëtan, our Lead Growth Manager(1h)
5️⃣Final interview with Ariane, Performance Marketing Specialist (15 min)
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want.