Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility. You want to join us? is better than a long description…
Within the CS ops team, your mission is to lead the Process and Tools scope to support the Customer Service teams. Your objective is to provide them with the right operating environment to achieve operational excellence and the highest level of efficiency.
Through your role you will have exposure to multiple parts of the business. You will be a strategic business partner to Customer Success, Growth, Product and Internal platform teams to help scale the post-sales side of our high-growth business. This is a high impact scope with direct results on our service levels and customers satisfaction, our CS teams’ operational efficiency, satisfaction and fulfillment at work as well as Payfit’s sustainable growth.
In your role you will have the opportunity to:
This role calls for a combination of strong analytical skills, high appetite and curiosity for all tool-related topics and ability to ramp up on our tools stack. You will also need to demonstrate a mix of high level strategic thinking and detailed operational execution. You will be engaging with different stakeholders, from various functions and with different levels of seniority, from our CS players to the leadership team. You will need to demonstrate strong empathy and ability to understand our customers’, our business processes and our CS teams expectations and pain points.
• you have 4+ years' experience in customer or sales operations, consulting, finance or similar roles
• you have previous direct management experience
• you speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• you love to understand how organisation works to improve the performance
• you are a data lover with outstanding analytical skills
• you have previous experience on Salesforce and are familiar with some or all of the following tools/competencies (or eager to learn them): SQL, Excel, Looker
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
• you are a real team player with strong interpersonal skills who wants to build a big success story with us
• you are autonomous, self-motivated, organized person
• you are obsessed about customer satisfaction
What we offer ❤️