PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, they have set themselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through their ever growing range of product features and services. They have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, they are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, they are more than 650 employees at PayFit and they all share four core values:
They are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join them? This is better than a long description…
Within the CS ops team, your mission is to be the advocate for our customers by voicing their expectations and pain points, and ensuring that it is central to our decision-making. You will influence the organization to ensure we are customer-centric, that we bring a consistent and superior experience to customers and ensure the highest satisfaction.
You will manage cross-functional projects and have exposure to multiple sides of the business. You will be a key business partner to Customer Support, Product, Growth, Marketing to ensure they have visibility and understanding of our customers feedback.
In your role you will have the opportunity to:
This is a highly visible role at the crossroad of many functions. It calls for a combination of strong analytical skills and very high customer empathy. You can put yourself in the customer's shoes. You will need to build a deep understanding of our customer journey and a strong knowledge of our Customer Support function. You will be engaging with different stakeholders, from various functions including Product, User Research and other to share back the elements of customer experience that surface through CS. You will need to show ability to interact with different levels of seniority, from our CS players to Payfit’s leadership team.
• you have 4+ years' experience in customer or sales operations, consulting, or similar roles
• you speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• you love to understand how organisation works to improve the performance
• you are obsessed about customer satisfaction and care about our customers experience
• you are a data lover with outstanding analytical skills
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
• you are a real team player with strong interpersonal skills who wants to build a big success story with us
• you are autonomous, self-motivated, organized person