Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 650 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role: Translate business needs into efficient SalesForce Setup & Tools
As the SalesForce PM at PayFit, you will have a lot of opportunities to make a huge impact in the company. You will work with our colleagues in sales, marketing and customer success in order to translate business needs into effective setup & processes within Salesforce.
We implemented SalesForce SalesCloud in June 2020 and Service Cloud in June 2021 and there is still a lot to be done to realize the full capability of our dear CRM. Our setup is still young and is plenty of opportunities. There is a huge potential to push our tool to the next level: almost all the company is using it and we are on our path to make it more scalable, improve PayFit's productivity and increase PayFiters' adoption.
You will join the Growth Platform Team: 2 SalesForce PM ; 1 SalesForce Admin & Architect ; 1 SalesForce Dev. Your closest colleagues are Business Ops (CS, Sales, International) who will work with you to gather the business needs, frame them and prioritise them. We are part of the Growth Operations team, your business partners will be spread across 5 countries.
Your missions ⭐
👉 Focus : Deeply understand business needs/pains and turn them into reality.
- Roadmap Management
- Coordinate with business Ops and other PMs on the SalesForce roadmap to ensure the right priorisation and delivery of different items
- Deep dive onto business needs: understand what are the pains the teams are facing on a day to day basis and turn those pains into opportunities
- Communicate with key stakeholders your vision and plan: align expectations, department priorities and local needs
- SalesForce implementation
- Implement all kind of automations through flows and process builders to increase teams' productivity
- Design new processes that can be implemented in our actual environment, taking into account its constraints without fearing of changing it
- Manage actual and future integrations between SalesForce and our tooling eco-system
- Improve layouts and navigation to push adoption and to gain efficiency
- Be the Project Manager of next SalesForce migrations, after Sales & Service, we may need other SalesForce products in our ecosystem
- Advise and Coach
- Help your Business Ops partners to grow their SalesForce knowledge and bring them to autonomy
- Take part into transversal projects linked to SalesForce: tool benchmarking and integration, refine business needs, challenge implementation
- Collaborate closely with Data teams to leverage SalesForce data in our Data visualization tool (Looker)
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
- Be comfortable with SalesForce : flows, process builders, layouts, data structure, data loader, debug,...
- You love to understand business needs and turn pains into opportunities
- You are a strong problem solver, you can get to page 42 of your Google search to find the best solution for your needs
- You understand how data flow and architecture work, does source of truth mean something to you?
- You are great at turning complicated things into easy-peasy stories, vulgarisation has no secret for you
- 2-3 years of experience in SalesForce Environment
- Very organised person, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritise them
We are meant to work together if... 👪
- You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
- Ambiguity of a growing business is natural environment for you
What we offer ❤️
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- An attractive remuneration package,
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
- Work From Anywhere policy (full remote possible)
- A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
- Regular team and global events,
- Restaurant tickets,
- 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
- Insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75017)
- Education Level:Master's Degree
- Experience:> 2 years
- Possible full remote