Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
As our Head of Payments, you will manage the compliance of operations and administrative events on payment accounts in order to ensure high quality and secure processing and to meet customer expectations.
You will manage a team composed of** 25 payment officers and Leads** (plus 30+external consultants), and work under the supervision of our Director of Banking Operations.
👩💻🧑💻As a Head of Payments at Qonto, you will
- Manage the production of the Back Office team (25+ people and counting!) and its partners with the scope of bringing together banking operations, administrative processes, and cash collection of debtor accounts.
- Ensure strong relationships with our various external partners to defend Qonto’s and our customers’ interests.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to optimize processes and support the development needs of the Payment and Operations in line with Qonto’s objectives.
🤔 What you can expect
- Opportunities to be hands on in designing new processes
- An international environment
- New challenges that help you grow and learn with Qonto
- A chance to grow and nurture our Ops team
- Leadership: You are a hands-on experienced executive with proven models to manage and grow contributors and managers; you know how to build long-term trust, you are very comfortable aligning and working with other teams (and break silos), and you naturally inspire ambition and excellence.
- Knowledge: You have experience with payment and exchange systems
- Management: You have 2 years of management experience working with teams in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on: You are ready to get involved and dive into the production lines
- Communication skills: You are able to work strategically and collaboratively across different departments
- Problem solver: You are able to analyze situations, break down problems and find solutions
- Languages: You are fluent in English and French
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
- A 60 min video call with your future Manager, to create a strong alignment on what we'll expect from you, and tell you more about our way to operate.
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call or an onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75009)
- Education Level:Master's Degree
- Experience:> 5 years