Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
As a member of the Marketing Team, directly reporting to , your mission is to develop our awareness & Qonto's Brand strategy across our 4 European markets: France, Italy, Spain, and Germany.
You will work with Qonto's different marketing team members - Global (PR & Comms, Content), Design, and Local Marketing Teams - and will ensure transversal coordination between them in order to carry out your missions. You will specifically partner with the leadership team and Local Marketing Leads to develop the best brand strategy for each market.
In this role, you will be the voice of Qonto's brand platform across the company, defining our brand strategy, overseeing the production of all brand assets as well as developing global brand campaigns, and coordinating local activations with our local teams.
👩💻🧑💻As a Head of Global Brand at Qonto, you will :
• Demonstrate outstanding brand leadership: You will challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration, and creative thinking.
• Ensure we have a clear and well-understood brand proposition, that stands out vs. the competition and stays relevant. You will ensure it is also clearly understood by all internal stakeholders.
• Strengthen our brand strategy by starting the foundations of research around the audience, culture, and competitors. You will develop crisp insights that will determine our strategy and shape our communications across our 4 local markets.
• Develop a stand-out and highly effective brand communications strategy that delivers our brand purpose and can be amplified across our paid, owned, and earned media.
• Take strategic initiatives to increase Qonto’s brand awareness and maximize the impact of new product introductions. You will proactively identify marketing opportunities and strategies to drive always more customer value.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key agency partners including our media and creative agencies - review capabilities and deliverables against set objectives and targets to ensure delivery and solid ROI.
• Develop a framework and plan to deliver truly innovative and engaging brand activations to drive increased understanding and consideration of our brand.
• Collaborate and guide graphic designers and extended marketing teams to ensure content is always on brand and on time.
• Recruit, build, mentor, and manage (and grow) your team. You will manage the objective setting, and support the team via workload prioritization to support and ensure delivery.
🤔 What you can expect
• Ownership on strategy orientations and productions.
• Room for improvement, as we are currently building the team.
• Hyper-growth & International environment.
• Experience: You have already 8-10+ years of Brand management or marketing experience within a startup/pure-player environment or major e-commerce companies.
• Brand expertise: You have a track record of :
a) developing and deploying top-quality integrated campaigns (incl. TV and digital)
b) designing, project managing, and rolling out campaigns internationally, including managing budget, brand metrics, and post-campaign analysis
c) Strong expertise in creating and managing personas
• Brand referent: You display an excellent understanding of branding challenges and are able to influence and work cross-functionally within multiple internal teams and international creative and media agencies.
• Innovative: You are a creative person and you have a strong interest in brand design.
• Autonomous: You have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are hands-on. You like to plan AND execute.
• Mastery: You are creative but also a good strategist who picks up the right point of view. You have outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Great team player: Thanks to clear written and verbal communication skills, you are comfortable with solving problems with your teammates but you are also capable of working well with agencies and freelancers.
• Management: You have a track record of growing and leading a small team and people development is a value you care about.
• Languages: You speak French and English fluently, additional languages (e.g., Spanish or German) would be a distinct advantage.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
- health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞