Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
As a Head of Global Partnerships directly reporting to , our Chief Revenue Officer, your mission is to build and execute the strategy to scale Qonto’s growth partnerships to drive acquisition and revenues.
👩💻🧑💻As a Head of Global Partnerships at Qonto, you will:
- Team leadership: Build the vision, recruit and engage your direct team (expect to grow to ~5+ people in 2022);
- Cross-team leadership and operations: Step-up working model for all Qonto team members working in other departments related to partnerships: local growth partnerships in country (~10 people) and strategic/heavy product-related partners (led by Strategic partner team);
- New global partnership development: Drive the strategy and prioritization of new partnerships and related topics working closely with the Strategic Projects and Product team who will drive those related to the product;
- New global partnership engagement: Drive the marketing strategy and execution (integration/ content improvements, website, social, website, events) and overall engagement of the partners to increase value over time of current and future product portfolio.
🤔 What you can expect
- Room for development, as we are currently building the team;
- Hyper-growth & International environment;
- Learning and improving your ways of working everyday.
- Experience: You have 7+ years of experience in roles demonstrating the key skills ;
- Growth leader: You are passionate about identifying new opportunities, building a strategic plan, and delivering impactful actions with optimal value through customer and financial understanding;
- Communication skills: you are able to listen and communicate with external and internal partners;
- Negotiation: you are a creative and rigorous negotiator to optimize value for Qonto and its customers;
- Team leader: You are able to build a team and coach your team members in setting a strategy, prioritizing projects, and executing to drive value;
- Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other functions such as strategic projects, product, marketing, and customer success;
- Ruthless prioritizer with focus on impact: You do not get distracted by incoming opportunities and are able to focus on those that drive the most value;
- Mastery: You have excellent team leadership and you can inspire the team with your vision and drive for impact;
- You speak both English & French fluently;
- You have a degree from a leading university or master's program.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- Alan health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children )
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
- A 60 min video call with your future Manager, to create a strong alignment on what we'll expect from you, and tell you more about our way to operate.
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call or an onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75009)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: ≥ 7 years
- Occasional remote authorized