Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
As a Lead Brand Designer in Qonto’s very international environment, you will help cultivate our strong design culture. As part of our Design Studio, you will report to (Head of Design) and work with talented designers, who are all passionate about and skilled in solving conception/design problems.
You will join a large design studio of 40+ talented designers, collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise (product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...) and contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding).
👩💻🧑💻 As a Lead Brand Designer at Qonto, you will
• Deliver: Make sure every project your team works on is delivered on time with the highest standard of quality.
• Develop: Coach the members of the Brand team and create an efficient environment for them to learn and grow.
• Step up: Increase design quality by building our design system, defining standards, improving them, and training your teammates to use them.
• Collaborate: Work closely with marketing and engineers to break silos and deliver meaningful projects for our customers.
• Recruit: Hire new team members to the Brand Design team to grow as fast as the company.
• Stand out: Make the design team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events.
🧠 What you could work on
As part of our design studio, you will lead your team and help them deliver projects. They are divided into several design verticals:
• Website: To work on our corporate website, including landing pages and the creation of modules to fit our Design System.
• Ads: To create visual assets to make Qonto shine in the eyes of our potential clients.
• Communication assets: To work on corporate matters as well as helping feature launches through the creation of marketing assets.
• Brand campaigns:To help make Qonto shine to the world by supporting the delivery of brand campaigns in our different countries.
• Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of designing large-scale brands
• Leadership skills: You are motivated to grow in management and have demonstrated your ability to develop people by mentoring advanced designers and apprentices
• Communication skills: You are able to pitch and convince high-level stakeholders.
• Mastery: You possess a strong design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of a design system.
• Make an impact: You want to design a brand that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- A with services (watch this )
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- A competitive salary package
- 28 days of paid leave
- Meal vouchers
- Partnership with
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞