Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 15 highly skilled engineers, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best finance solution apps.
As the iOS Team Leader you will report directly to our *Mobile Manager *and you'll be in charge of scaling and managing the iOS team. You’ll work on delivering high quality code quickly, by improving your teammates skills and helping them solve the problems they face. On top of strong technical experience you'll also have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead iOS Engineer at Qonto, you will
- Ensure the quality of the codebase and scaling platforms, as well as defining and maintaining our technical standards
- Organize and lead the work flow of the iOS team
- Work with the team on the conception of key features
- Hire new members of the team - our goal is to hire a new iOS dev at least every two months
- Make your teammates improve and help them solve everyday problems
- Make the iOS Qonto team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events
We use Kotlin and Swift for our Mobile applications.
On the frontend, our apps are using the latest version of the EmberJS framework and our backend is running on Golang and Ruby.
Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event sourcing and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
🧠What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will ensure strong alignment between cross-functional teams needs and mobile team ressources. At Qonto each CFT handles part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the backend this includes but is not limited to: all things related to card shipment, paying with cards, billing for cards, and card security.
🏦Ledger: the team working on our Core Banking System, which allows us to store transactions in an accurate, scalable and auditable way.
✈️Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
🏦Expense Management: the team building seamless workflows for employees to make payments and for finance teams to manage expenses.
• Mastery: You have a strong development experience in Swift and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
• Leadership skills: Through a first successful management experience, you demonstrated your ability to help people work together on a successful project.
• Team player: Thanks to excellent communication skills, you already worked on a large iOS team and know what it means to scale a team, diffuse knowledge across a team or even break silos.
• Best Practices: You embody the Clean Code principles and other management best practices.
• Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
- Alan health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪Our hiring process
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final video-call with , our CTO
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75009)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: ≥ 5 years
- Occasional remote authorized