Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
We're looking for a Product Manager who is excited about building the finance solution that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As a Product Manager, you'll be building features and improvements, taking part in product strategy, and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, and other key functions. You'll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers led by , our CPO, with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Manager - Fraud at Qonto, you will
- Build products and features: you will work with Data, Engineering, Compliance and Risk, Operations to conceive, design, and develop fraud prevention features for the best protection and UX trade-off
- Create value: we are looking for a Fraud Product Manager who is obsessed with delivering value to our stakeholders and protecting Qonto, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome.
- Build knowledge: at Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in fraud prevention, by combining customer research, analytics, and market analysis.
🚧 Examples of projects to come:
- Monitor performance of current fraud stack (cost, UX impact, performance of alerting system)
- Integrate our synchronous fraud service with different parts of the Qonto application
- Increase the data availability for risk analysis (via internal and external sources)
- Benchmark best practices in fraud prevention to consolidate our existing stack
- Inform/get feedback from our clients when we detect a suspicious activity
- Build a risk management cockpit for agents to efficiently investigate suspicious cases
- As Qonto grows, ensure our fraud prevention stack is scalable and robust
🤔What you can expect
- To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, alongside a distributed team of 30+ Product Managers, and an in-house design studio of 35 people. You'll learn to become a better Product Manager thanks to well-defined standards to which you will also be contributing.
- To help drive the Qonto Product in the very competitive, fast-paced, and innovative fintech industry.
- To have a direct impact on Qonto's success
- Experience: you have 3+ years of experience related to AML banking operations or fraud analysis. Product management experience is a plus
- Proactive: you are able to quickly grasp the inherent risk of product features and liaise with the functional product managers to prevent/control it
- Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs
- Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment
- Insight-driven: you have a desire for becoming an expert on Fraud, combining stakeholder focus, analytics, and market insights
- Communication & collaboration: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating stakeholders' problems
- Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail
- Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company
- Education: You graduated from a business or engineering school (or equivalent)
💪Our Hiring Process
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with , one of our Heads of Product to create a strong alignment on what she'll expect from you, and tell you more about her way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls with future team members (optional) to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A video call or onsite interview with , our CPO.
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy from anywhere (within a +/-3 hours timezone): from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year up to Full Remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package
- health insurance (60% covered for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted.
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75009)
- Education Level:Master's Degree
- Experience:> 3 years
- Possible full remote