Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
As a Sales Operations Developer, you will join a team of 3 talented other Sales Ops and be responsible for building and maintaining the Tools, Processes and Data that will provide the best environment for Sales Reps to reach their objectives.
The team is led by , our Lead Sales Operations, and is part of the Sales team composed also of 15 business developers, 8 key account managers and 2 SDR.
👩💻🧑💻As a Sales Operations Developer at Qonto, you will:
Ensure watchfulness and day-to-day support on tools and services used by Sales, International, KAM, Accounting, and Partnership teams;
Ensure an optimal configuration for each user by managing all softwares used (data, automation, customization);
Empower data-driven decision-making for stakeholders in operational teams by ensuring data quality and automated - reporting in key business areas;
Improve each step of the funnel with lead enrichment, scoring, data deduplication, etc;
Be proactive and suggest ideas of improvement on existing and new processes.
🤔 What you can expect
- Hyper-growth & International environment;
- Project manager responsibilities and decision-making;
- Cross-team collaboration with sales, accounting, international teams;
- Room for development, as we are currently building the team.
Team player: You are able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments;
Reliable: You are a rigorous, serious and proactive person;
Problem solver: You know how to overcome challenges with solutions;
Experience: 0 - 2 years;
Mastery: You have strong competencies in SQL, Python. You are familiar with CRM, JS an Java languages. "Certification Salesforce Dev I" is a plus;
Languages: You are fluent in English, French is a plus;
Education: Master’s degree or equivalent from an engineering school.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- Alan health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children )
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
- A 60 min video call with your future Manager, to create a strong alignment on what we'll expect from you, and tell you more about our way to operate.
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call or an onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75009)
- Education Level:Master's Degree
- Experience:> 1 year
- Occasional remote authorized