Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
As a security software engineer, you will work on keeping Qonto systems and applications bulletproof. You will pentest our applications, find creative ways to abuse and secure our infrastructure and work on exciting security features to protect our growing user base.
You will join our engineering team lead by our CTO, . You will report directly to , our Head of Information Security and join a team made of 3 Security Engineers.
👩💻🧑💻As a Security Software Engineer at Qonto, you will
- Use penetration testing skills and methodology to stress test Qonto's applications and services.
- Perform infrastructure, system, code and design reviews to ensure that Qonto's applications are built according to top security standards.
- Develop and implement internal tools to find security vulnerabilities, mitigate them and detect suspicious behaviour.
- Investigate security incidents and perform forensics analysis.
- Educate the team through everyday feedback and internal training.
- Develop a strong security expertise on an exciting technical stack ranging from AWS to Kubernetes.
- Enrich your security expertise and contribute to make Qonto a more and more reputable company in the InfoSec domain.
- Experience: You previously performed penetration tests, red team assignments and security audits. Bonus point if you also worked on the blue team side on Cloud technologies.
- Mastery: • You have technical knowledge in Web/Mobile application security, system and network security and AWS services. • You have a strong knowledge of secure coding best practices and OWASP.• You are able to recognize application and system vulnerabilities and exploit them• You know how to investigate security incidents using forensics tools and, if possible, you have reverse engineering capabilities.
- Problem solving: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Continuous improvement: You can or are willing to learn to develop across any of iOS, Android, Web and Backend Services (Go, Ruby, Python) and are used to working with classical software development tool stack (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Curiosity: You are curious, open minded and passionate about information security. You are reasonably up to date about current threats and actively exploited systems, plus you are ready to learn about new technologies and new tools.
- Teamwork: You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
💪What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final video-call with , our CTO
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- From 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- Access to , a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75009)
- Education Level:Master's Degree
- Experience:> 2 years
- Occasional remote authorized