Their mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Their means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , they believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why they strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. to learn about their working ethos: The Qonto Way
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what.
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day.
- Integrity | They are open. They are honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other.
At Qonto, we aim to study and push the technique and craftsmanship to excellence. On the job, it means that we like to think deeply about the strategic aspects of design in order to create emotions and constantly build the most thoughtful experience for our clients.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers seeking an opportunity to contribute to building the most amazing bank brand in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing bank in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a UX Writer for Germany, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join , our Head of Design along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving problems as a team.
👩💻🧑💻As a UX Writer at Qonto, you will
- Strategic thinking: You will explore ideas to define and build a cohesive branding (visual design guidelines, brand book, design system) and maintain design consistency between product and brand.
- Give life to the brand: You will create value by conveying emotions through storytelling.
- Deliver stunning visuals: You will support our product launches and events by creating offline and digital visuals. You will collaborate with our Growth team by developing creative concepts for our platforms.
- Grow with the team: As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth) and be coached by your Manager (Mathieu) to grow your skills and talents on the field.
*🤔 What you can expect *
• Join a large design studio of 40+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
- Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
- Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind. Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
- Languages: German is your mother tongue you are able to localize content in the local market. You are also fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.
- Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with , our Talent Acquisition Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
- A 60 min video call with your future Manager, to create a strong alignment on what we'll expect from you, and tell you more about our way to operate.
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- A with
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Remote Policy (Standard / Custom)
- A competitive salary package
- 28 days of paid leave
- Meal vouchers
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- Access to a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Berlin, Germany (10117)
- Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
- Experience:> 1 year
- Possible full remote