Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo's machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 5 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 62 countries. Shippeo's more than 130 employees have 22 different nationalities, and speak 20 languages!
The communication & press relation manager will be responsible for the strategy, execution and measurement of media relation activities and social media communication with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with clients, potential customers, partners, thought leaders, employees and potential candidates.
Your communication knowledge and experience will help Shippeo to increase the brand awareness across Europe and new markets such as US and APAC and establish Shippeo as the leader in Transportation Real time visibility.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement the communication plan including strategy, budget and tactics seeking high-level coverage in industry and business media
- Develop and review communication materials, including: press releases, media pitches, press kits, byline articles.
- Coordinate media relations activities, cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within our press relation agencies and the press.
- Constantly mine for potential news angles and data to support opportunistic storytelling and to develop creative content initiatives.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness and maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients
- Define and execute engaging social media strategy and implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube - publishing relevant, creative and high-quality content
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on Press Relation and social media performance
- Analyse competitors’ communication and social media activities
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in journalism, communications, public relations or a related field
- 3+ years experience working in a communication position in a B2B environment preferably at a software company
- Natural storyteller with excellent speaking, writing and editing skills.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Success in building relationships and partnering with stakeholders at all levels, including customers, partners, pr agencies, journalists and internal colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75010)
- Possible partial remote