Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo's machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 25 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 75 countries. Shippeo's more than 250 employees have 30 different nationalities, and speak 27 languages!
Perfect timing to join Shippeo as we’re experiencing explosive growth and global expansion! Join our senior team and help us build the core of our Carrier Account Management function. As members of the Operations and Project Delivery team, the Carrier Account Managers play a vital role in successful new business acquisition. Carrier Account Managers at Shippeo have full ownership of their onboarded carrier portfolio and the network development strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Manage end to end carrier onboarding process on Shippeo platform - present the solution, convince decision-makers to implement and lead the integration
● Define individualized technical solutions with carriers, lead technical specifications and monitor the delivery of integrations as planned and designed
● Build and maintain strategic relationships with key carrier accounts by meeting management teams and developing a deep understanding of their operations and IT infrastructure.
● Ensure carrier success through high level of product adoption and compliance with project set customers requirements
● Work closely with sales & marketing teams to design use-cases that shade light on the benefits Shippeo brings to your carrier portfolio
● Maintain impeccable records in our CRM, for own portfolio analysis & to ensure that business decisions are driven by quality data
You're our next Shippian if you have:
● 2 - 4 year of working experience, preferably in Consulting, Project Management, Operational Management or Account Management, ideally in B2B environment in either Logistics and Supply Chain or SaaS
● Our clients are large Multinationals,with global supply chains, hence full business proficiency in French & English is required and having a good level with a 3rd language like: German, Lithuanian, Romanian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Turkish is a very strong advantage.
● Outstanding communication, negotiation and management influencing skills
● Excellent ability to multitask, prioritize workload and manage relationships in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work independently, proactively step up and propose improvements
● Demonstrate high level of empathy and attention to detail
● Any technical knowledge, especially on API/EDI integrations or JSON syntax, is a plus.
● Experience in project implementation
● Work in multinational environment