Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo's machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 5 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 62 countries. Shippeo's more than 130 employees have 22 different nationalities, and speak 20 languages!
Reporting to the Head of support and quality management, your main duties will be :
- Provide support to all our users and answer any questions they may have and convert user feedback into useful insights for Product
- Become a product expert, be the person everybody goes to when they have a question regarding Shippeo’s product
- Produce world-class external documentation (E-learning tutorials, Helpcenter articles, What’s a new section, Product newsletter content, Status page)
What we offer:
- Perfect timing to join Shippeo as we’re experiencing fast growth in Europe!
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- A strong team spirit within an inspirational and multi-cultural team consisting of truly smart and highly motivated people
- The first experience as User/Customer support for SaaS solution
- Fluency in English & French
- Proven records of ability to create cheat sheets for end-users and help center articles
- You are autonomous, self-learner, able to prioritize your workload, and willing to contribute to our organization’s growth
- Contract Type:Full-Time
- Location:Paris, France (75010)