SimpliField makes it simple for leading retailers and major brands like LVMH, L’Oreal, Estée Lauder, Samsung, and Sony to deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale through an easy-to-use, mobile-first platform. We provide powerful tools for real-time collaboration, streamlined communications, and better store and team performance.
SimpliField is a fast-growing technology company that’s helping retail teams and leaders: “Work smarter. Work together. Work from anywhere.”
SimpliField makes it easy for retailers and brands to align, engage, and inspire talent across their entire organization, driving great results. Our easy-to-use platform helps HQ, store, and field teams communicate and collaborate seamlessly, managing daily tasks, operations and performance analysis across many stores and locations – all from their phone, tablet or laptop.
We passionately believe that the companies who will succeed now and, in the future, will consistently develop highly engaging personal experiences for their customers, and we work hand in hand with some of the most innovative and well-known brands in the world to help them achieve this goal.
Working with SimpliField means joining a caring and dedicated community of professionals serving over 80 customers in over 26 countries – helping brands like LVMH, Anastasia Beverly Hills, L’Oréal, Samsung, Sony, Cost Plus World Markets, Estee Lauder, L’Occitane, KFC, Pizza Hut, Asics, and more deliver consistently excellent experiences, every day in every store.
SimpliField is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join the CS team.
The team is composed of three main areas:
• Customer Onboarding, focused on deployment of new accounts (software configuration, training, project management)
• Customer Success Managers, owning the ongoing relationship with customer accounts to ensure high satisfaction and proper use of the solution
• Support team, managing inbound requests from users and escalation of technical issues
Your challenge is to make SimpliFied the central tool for Brands for their entire Retail strategy, communication with their teams and stores, performance monitoring, merchandising.
Your main missions:
• Manage a portfolio of accounts, to continuously increase value brought by SimpliField
• Monitor activity to drive actions in an effective and consistent way
• Establish regular contacts with key stakeholders
• Ensure the adoption of the solution and the satisfaction of all users in order to ensure a maximum renewal rate
• Bring feedback from customers’ experience to inform new feature development
• Continuously improve account management processes
Skills & experience:
• 5/7 years of experience in customer success in a SaaS environment
• Experience with Retail industry (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships
• Experience with CS tools and processes
• Resilient, Rigorous, Dynamic, Organized
• Strong analytical and anticipation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills: pedagogue and good communicator
• Empathetic and positive
• Ability to communicate effectively (FR & EN)