Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments. We have built the first solution that helps prevent transfer fraud, which costs $2.5 billion annually. Our clients gain efficiency and peace of mind.
Created four years ago, we are a team of 70 people working with large accounts such as Décathlon, Air Liquide and Bolloré. We are looking for talented people to help us tackle our next challenges !
Collaborating with all areas within Trustpair, our Operations team covers 2 main missions :
- KYS (Know your supplier) : processing detailed checks on our clients’ suppliers, complimenting Trustpair’s automated data models and strengthening our ability to prevent fraud.
- Strategic & transverse projects : driving the company’s structuration by leading cross-team, strategic initiatives (support reorganisation, client health scoring, forecasting methodology, CRM review and other company wide best practices, etc…).
For the past few months, the team has been launching a series of major performance improvement projects. We are looking for a Business Analyst intern to help us drive that change and become a key member of a team shaping up Trustpair’s global value proposition.
As our first Business Analyst intern in the team, you will be mentored by our Head of Operations and will work directly with the Operations team (~10 people) as well as other teams on the following challenges :
- Data analysis :
- Analyse Operations team performance data and provide strategic recommendations
- Design and implement quantitative models to monitor our activity
- Promote a “data first” mindset by setting up key performance dashboards for the team
- Operations & Strategy projects :
- Drive and monitor key performance improvement projects
- Analyse our existing market (wire transfer fraud) and benchmark existing best practices & tools regarding fraud detection & risk management
- Contribute to transverse initiatives helping the company structure further
- Business or Engineering schools (master degree)
- At least 6 months professional experience
- With 1 “structuring” experience in Strategy/ Management consulting, M&A, VC/OE or Business Operations
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- At ease with Excel financial/ quantitative modelling
- French/ English
Call with Coralie, Talent Partner (30 min)
Call with Cyrille, Head of Operations + Case study
Coffee fit with two members of Trustpair