Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments. We have built the first solution that helps prevent transfer fraud, which costs $2.5 billion annually. Our clients gain efficiency and peace of mind.
Created four years ago, we are a team of 70 people working with over 150 large and mid-cap corporates such as Décathlon, Air Liquide and Bolloré. These companies use Trustpair daily to verify their supplier banking information, and we are passionate about satisfying them and ensuring our solution goes above and beyond their business needs.
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for talented profiles to join our Customer Success team (4 CSM today) to support new clients, deploy our solution and drive engagement with our product.
You will work with a variety of clients and users - from Accounting Managers, to IT, to CFOs - in both domestic and international companies.
You will report to Claire, Head of Customer Success who will help you and support you in developing skills in the position.
Your role :
- Onboarding clients : Trustpair accompanies each of our clients with a personalised approach to implementing our solution (web platform, API…). You will coordinate the implementation of Trustpair with the support of our Solution Consultants and technical experts and will help users get setup through trainings and sharing best practices.
- Product adoption & support : You will advise our clients on how to optimise product usage, providing solutions to different use cases and escalating feedback to our Product team. You will help scale our approach by contributing to the creation & maintenance of self-help guides and our online help center.
- Customer satisfaction: Driven by customer satisfaction, you will listen to our customer’s needs, monitor key metrics on your accounts and initiate and follow up on action plans to improve customer satisfaction. You will identify and engage client ambassadors in your portfolio.
What makes this job an amazing opportunity:
- Make an impact working on finance transformation projects in large, well known companies ;
- Engage with multiple teams within Trustpair and multiple departments, personas and users across our clients ;
- Work in a flexible, remote-friendly environment and culture that will boost your career skills (autonomy, leadership and ownership)
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Consulting ;
- Strong ability to manage several projects at the same time, while respecting deadlines ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a very good sense of empathy ;
- Needs and customer satisfaction oriented ;
- Methodical and rigorous ; results driven ,
- Team Player - well organized, listening to other people on the team
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in project management is a real plus ;
- Good understanding of the world of finance / banking ;
- Experience in a FinTech, SaaS or Consulting Firm environment
- Call with Maja, Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call with Claire, Head Of CSM (1h00) ;
- Case study ;
- Fit Coffee with two people from Trustpair (30 min) ;
- Call with one of the founders (45 min)